I normally don't do these kinds of posts because they feel vaguely narcissistic, but I enjoy reading them when other bloggers write them. So here I am, baring my soul and sharing secrets of my life on the internet. Plus, you get to see a picture of a big sheep. How lucky can you be?
1. If I had grown up during the 70's, I would have been a hippie. Flowy skirts, long hair, a volkswagon bus with flowers painted on the side...the whole bit. Now, I just eat a lot of granola and call it good.
2. My favorite color is green.
3. My second baby was a planned unassisted home birth. I don't necessarily recommend it to others, for multiple reasons, but circumstances forced us to do it that way and it was an incredible, wonderful birth. I felt like superwoman for about three months afterwards.
4. I love Necco wafers. Anyone remember those? They're getting harder and harder to find.
5. When I was about six, I let my younger brother take a punishment for something that I did and never told my mom about it. That haunts me to this day (sorry, Sam).
6. I can't stand--cannot stand--for cupboard doors to be left open. Even when I'm at someone else's house, I have to shut them.
7. I want to live someplace wild and off-grid. Maybe not forever, but I want to experience life without electronics, time constraints and modern day noise.
8. I love going to town on rainy days. I also love staying home on rainy days. I love rainy days.
9. I don't know how to swim.
10. I can happily eat the same thing day after day, with very little variation. And I would be just fine if every single meal included tahini and chocolate.
11. (Ok, I know I said 10, but I thought of one more, so consider it a bonus). As a kid, I hated macaroni and cheese, oatmeal, and olives. Now I love all three.
Congratulations for making it to the end. Now please leave me a comment and tell me something about you that I might not know!